Tuesday, July 26, 2011

i really want french fries

So it's my little brothers third birthday today. Now there is food everywhere, I can smell all of it. To my delight what scent should waft to my nose? French Fries. I know for a fact there are no french fries. For a fact. Do you know how depressing it is to smell french fries but know there are none to eat? Hmmm, do you? No, no you don't, because if you did you would be dead. It is so painful knowing that there are no french fries out there to be eaten that I might just die. I can't even... it should be against all living creation to have a food that isn't french fries smell like french fries. Now I'm in Michigan visiting family right now. If I were home I could walk to a store by my house and get french fries. But I'm in Michigan, I don't know of any stores within walking distance where I can purchase french fries. So I must suffer without french fries, here, in Michigan.

WTF!

No comments:

Post a Comment