Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Part 2: Worldly News

Let's just talk about recent events in my life. A general summary of what's been going on since I've been AWOL. My hair is white. Today is black out white out for spirit day and seniors are white. I spray dyed my hair for today and I look like Mr. J from ANTM and it's so stiff. I had half my face white and the other half was just regular. Tomorrow is comfy day and I'm painting a moon and stars on my face and wearing footie pajamas. I'm done talking about school.

I don't really like talking about myself I more enjoy talking about things that indirectly involve me. I really don't like making myself center of a conversation. Currently I'm listening to Nicki Minaj love her. Love her so much. I'll post a video of what song I'm listening to right now.

I am going to be photographed by a girl at my school. She loves my mohawk and wants to do a retro punk styled photo shoot. I'm excited! And Emma and I want to do a native american photo shoot because I look like Pocahontas haha.  I have a few photo shoots planned myself with a couple people. I have a really good idea to do with Josh next time he's in the hospital.

That's really all there is to talk about with me. Like I said I really hate talking about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment