Tuesday, September 20, 2011

sorry for the absence

hello my beautiful people of the internet. i was absent for so long and there was so much that i meant to write that now i can't fit it into one post. i'm going to split this into a couple of different parts. this post will be my very informal (you can tell by the blatant disregard to proper grammar) explanation to what is what. part one is going to be a rant about this girl. there will be language and it will get vulgar. i apologize in advance. please skip if you would like. part two will be a general summary of what is going on in the world and my life. part three will be about my boyfriend and i and our relationship and where it is and how far it's come. then maybe i'll do a quick blurp about my birthday which was last thursday. alright let's get this thing a going shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment